The holidays are here! This is Gaming Library's Holiday Schedule so that you can get your orders in before the holidays
- Starting December 23 we will be temporarily disable 24-48 hour deliveries and keep our Regular Shipping and Holiday Pickup as our HQ will closed for the holidays. All orders made from the 23rd to the 25th will be delivered the week of December 26 onwards.
- Same goes with December 30th. We will be temporarily disable 24-48 hour deliveries and keep our Regular Shipping and Holiday Pickups as our HQ will be closed for the holidays. All orders made from the 30th of December to the 1st of January will be delivered the week after.
- Holiday Pickup is a shipping option special to the 23rd and 30th of December. It allows customers who want to get their orders that day to have it be picked up personally or by their own couriers.
- Regular Shipping days are 5-7 days
- So if you want to have your orders shipped before Christmas you only have until the 22nd -23rd to order!
Here are the schedules for our physical stores (mostly following the mall hours)
About Gaming Library
Gaming Library aims to be the go-to resource for board games, providing not only titles that can be enjoyed by families, but also to be enjoyed by friends both newcomers and veterans alike. By pulling from different resources from all over the world, we at Gaming Library curate an impressive collection of games for consumers to choose from, suitable for anybody from casual players to hardcore hobbyists. In doing so, we hope to provide the best means to foster activities that strengthen family ties and friendships, while teaching relevant skills and practical critical thinking that can be applied to your everyday life.