Golem Arcana is a digitally-enhanced miniatures boardgame. Powered by the Tabletop Digital Interface (TDI) Stylus, Golem Arcana combines the social and tactile joys of the tabletop with the ever-evolving dynamics of online gaming to deliver an experience that is rich, yet fast-playing and accessible.
- The Golem Arcana Software Application, running on your smartphone or tablet, referees your game and automatically takes care of record keeping. No more need to look up rules and charts.
- Want more information on a playing piece, or want to activate one of your Golem's abilities? Just tap the appropriate piece and with the TDI stylus!
-New digital content is regularly downloaded to your device to keep the game fresh and unpredictable.
You must have a compatible mobile device (smartphone or tablet) to play Golem Arcana:
- iOS: iPhone 4S and newer, iPad 3 and newer, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation and newer.
- Android: Version 4.3 and later; device must support Bluetooth LE. Supported devices include: Google (Nexus 5 and 7), HTC One and One (M8); Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, and Note 3.
- Visit the manufacturer's website for a complete list of devices.
1 Valkali Colossus (Pre-painted and Assembled)
6 Interchangeable Face Masks with Accompanying TDI Cards
1 Golem TDI Card
2 Relic TDI Cards
1 Banner Stand
Game Length: 30-90 minutes
Golems are represented on the game board with pre-painted figures while Knights and Ancient Ones are digital characters purchased within the mobile App.
This is not a stand-alone game. A copy of Golem Arcana: Base Game is required to play.