Where are your stores?
Our main office is located at 7A B. Padilla St. San Juan Metro Manila
Store hours : 9am - 6pm (Monday-Saturday)
Landmarks : "Sky cable, Chen Kuang High School and Petron Gas Station"
Google Maps :
Commute instructions :
- Get to Greenhills Shopping Center. From there take the Wilson st. Multi-cab (you will pass by Cardinal Santos Medical Center) and get off at P. Guevarra St.
- Go straight towards the stop light intersection passing by North Park and two consecutive Petron Gas stations
- After the stoplight turn left at the first corner which is L.H Reyes road / Lions road
- Go straight down and you will see the brown gate and yellow residence. (That's us!)
- It should take you less than 15 mins from Greenhills Shopping Center provided that there are no traffic jams
Makati Branch - Makati B&B
The Makati B&B branch is open 3pm - 10pm (Monday - Sunday)
Address is Unit 202 Languages International School Arnaiz Ave (aka Pasay Road) Makati City
Details on this branch can be found here.
Quezon City Branch:
Burger Company PH
Address: 72B Scout Reyes corner Mother Ignacia Avenue, Barangay Paligsahan, Quezon City, Philippines
Store Hours : 12nn - 10pm (Monday - Sunday)
Can I just walk in to one of your store to buy games?
- Yes you can :) Our staff will even assist you in the games that you want to order.
Do I need to make an account to buy games from you?
- You can make an account by clicking on my account at the upper right hand corner of the website. We highly recommend this as this is a requirement for our loyalty rewards program
How will I know if the item is available or in stock?
How will I know if the item is for pre-order and when will it arrive?
- You can now filter in stock items by clicking the "In Stock Now" line at the filter menu found on the left hand site of the page.
- Items for pre-order will have the ETA on the title. If there is no mention of the arrival date on the product then most probably it will take approximately 2 months from today's date.
Can I reserve and how? Also how will I know if it is here already?
- Yes you can! All you have to do is the order on the website. You can even pay for the item once it arrives (only for bank deposit and/or cash on pick-up. Credit cards and Paypal are automatically charged)
- Our staff will then notify you via e-mail once your order is ready for shipping or pick-up
How does the Filter Menu work?
- The filter menu helps you wade through more than 1000+ board games on Gaming Library's catalog. Once you click on a characteristic (e.g. Number of Players - 2 players) only 2 player games will show on the page. This makes it a lot easier for you to narrow down and discover the specific game fit for you!
- It is worth noting that you can combine filters! (e.g. if you click 2 players and then click the price range below 1,000php) only 2 player games below 1,000Php will show.
- To go back simply click on the clear option. You will have to clear it on a per characteristic (e.g. just clearing number of players will not clear the price range filter)
Where can I find the details for shipping?
You can find the details by clicking here.
What if I have both available and pre-order games in my order?
- We will ship the items once all are available and paid for.
- Alternatively, you can also pick up the available items at our branches and have the pre-orders shipped when they arrive
There are 4 ways to pay:
- Bank Deposit through our BPI account
- Cash on Pick-up (In our store)
- Credit Card ( yes we now accept credit card payments through our Paypal gateway!)
TRANSACTION POLICY UPDATES
In an effort to improve and be of better service to our customers, we are making several changes to our policy.
Changes are below:
- Lead time is now adjusted to 3 months instead of 2 months. The port congestion plus the slowness of Philippine customs leaves us no choice but to extend our lead time of new arrivals. We still have shipments from July stuck in the port.
- We will be opening up special pre-orders for rushed shipments to be done via air. These will be a bit more expensive and will only be included for small items. The options will be open via the drop down menu in the product page. These will be available for X-Wing, Dust Tactics, Malifaux and Warmachine.
- Since the past 3 months we have been receiving our shipment in batches and not in one release. This has caused issues as sometimes for example we are expecting to receive X number of Betrayal but only X-5 arrived. Given this, we are prioritizing all PAID orders first to be fair to those who have already sent us their payment after that will be the first order first serve basis. We have encountered a lot of customers who simply order but never show up to pay and pick up their order and it has become unfair to those who have paid and spent their hard earned money first. (Those who wish to pay now so that you can be prioritized can pay via bank deposit at any BPI branch)
- All shipping will be done via the main office of Gaming Library (San Juan) Stock transfers from any branch to any branch will take up to 1 week maximum.
- For pick-ups: Once the item has arrived an email will be sent to you if the item is ready for pick up at your desired branch. Please respond to the email on a possible time frame on when you can pick up and pay for your order. Unpaid orders will be cancelled if no response is given after 2 weeks after the notification email has been sent to you.
At the same time, we are now adjusting all of our ETAs by one month in our pre-order page. We truly apologize.
Thank you for your continued patronage. We will have a big announcement tomorrow as we unveil the new team of Gaming Library that will strive to improve our customer satisfaction rating!
Hans Kenner Fernandez
General Manager, Gaming Library