Some frequently asked questions!
How do I create an account on your website?
- You will be able to create an account after you complete your first purchase. During your first time checking out your cart, please proceed first as a guest and answer the ff: questions. At the end of the process, an option to register will appear and the website will use the information that you have provided already.
How will I buy games from you?
How do I order games from you?
First go to our webstore to see if the game/s that you want are available.
- Click through the category to browse and find your desired items. Or you can type in the search box to quickly find our available games on-hand.
- Click Add to Cart!.
- When you are done adding items, simply click the cart to see a quick summary of your shopping bag.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your shipping address and check for your shipping options (local pick-up or local shipping or free shipping if your order reaches 7,000php *within Metro Manila only) then click check out!
- Sign as a guest and continue the process. The registration stage will happen at the end of the process. Being a member will enable us to give you better service and more promotions! This will be valuable in making sure that your future purchases will go even smoother!
- Choose your payment method (cash, bank deposit, paypal or credit card)
- Then click continue and review your order!
If you cannot find the game/s that you want, contact us.
If you still cannot find the game that you want, simply contact us and we will try to look for it for you.
- Where can I find your incoming games?
- Incoming games will be highlighted at www.gaminglib.com under the "Incoming Games category"
Where can I find the details for shipping?
You can find the details by clicking here.
Will there still be a shipping charge if i could do a meet-up?
Meet-ups or local pick-ups of orders will be for free for games in stock.
How long will I have to wait for my special order of games?
Our lead time is 8 weeks given the current state of efficiency by the Philippine customs.
1.) There are 4 ways to pay:
- Bank Deposit through our BPI account
- Cash on delivery (this is only for local pick-ups)
- Credit Card ( yes we now accept credit card payments through our Paypal gateway!)